View Profile candyapplezero

8 Movie Reviews

Wow!

Daily fourth!! Better than anything i could have done... ever in my life as a matter of fact. I loved it, the battle at the end was epic and i loved it all. can't wait to see more from u.

--candyapplezero

HEH!! Pretty funny.

That guy was stupid. Great animation, Hilarious!!! Keep up the good work!

Haha funny!!!

I like it a lot. Wow, thats crazy. HEHE!!!

OHH!! Im the 1600th comment!!!

21 Game Reviews

Wow!

This game is really great, Lots of fun, and it kept me occupied for a good while! (Not that I have much else to do right now :P) Great game though, keep it up!

Even if I just...

completely copy and paste the code on my player with exactly the same animations you asked for, if you jump with the right key down and keep moving with the right key down, he will continue to run in place when I let go (which doesn't look very good on a platformer). I like the tutorial, but please fix this bug! Why wont it work?!

AWESOME!

First, your preloader is fricken amazing!!! I absolutely enjoyed myself with that.

Als great illusions.

thies responds:

Thanks :3

2 Audio Reviews

INTRO

your intro made me jump ten feet haha! my mind is f*cking blown!
i didnt think such a calm intro could turn into the heavy metal stuff you do; and still work!!!!!
Great stuff man, keep it up. PLZ :P

-Me

TheRealSam responds:

Ahahah yeah I can't remember how I got the idea to do such an intro, still it's pretty fun to hear ^^
Thanks a lot man, don't worry, more to come! :D

Yes, i agree.

Though it is a really good song, it honestly sounds as though it were done on guitar hero, however, i really liked it, especially when it turned to an eerie keyboard type thing. Awesome!

Thanks for visiting my page! Workin on some new flashes right now! So look around through some of my old stuff. May be doin some work in AS3 soon who knows...? Well thanks again for visiting! Have fun on Newgrounds :3

Jordan White @candyapplezero