Sugar Rush Sugar Rush

Wow!

This game is really great, Lots of fun, and it kept me occupied for a good while! (Not that I have much else to do right now :P) Great game though, keep it up!

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Just like the original.

Amazing. And the fact that this is your first flash game and it took you over a year to make, makes the game that much more great. May all flash creators learn from such a great game as this!

Great Job,

-candyapplezero

Platformer Tutorial Platformer Tutorial

Even if I just...

completely copy and paste the code on my player with exactly the same animations you asked for, if you jump with the right key down and keep moving with the right key down, he will continue to run in place when I let go (which doesn't look very good on a platformer). I like the tutorial, but please fix this bug! Why wont it work?!

50 Optical Illusions 50 Optical Illusions

AWESOME!

First, your preloader is fricken amazing!!! I absolutely enjoyed myself with that.

Als great illusions.

thies responds:

Thanks :3

Death Maze Death Maze

there are ways...

to make sure people don't cheat, because you asking the will not make it fun, nor will anyone obey you. there are other things you can do to make uncheatalbe. in As2, you can add:
if (Key.isDown(2)) {
gotoAndPlay(failframe);
}
or something like that that will keep people from right-clicking.

Also, mouse games are kind of dead. There have been so many games like this, and I applaud you for doing this on your very first try.

But nonetheless, it sholud have been a little more fun and exciting for me to enjoy it, but great attempt.

4/10 and 2/5.

Hope this helped.

1234ummm6 responds:

Thank you for that code... If I make another one I will use it and not put "don't cheat" :D

Platformer Tutorial AS2 Platformer Tutorial AS2

LOVE IT!!!

but for some reason I cant add multiple floors. Is there a reason for this? do I have to make different floors everytime, and then call each one "ground" ? Maybe its just because I have flash 8. Everything else if fine and flawless, works wonderfully thank you so much!

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Omg this is frickin amazing!

This was definetley worth the 31.3 megs man. Its so fun, I could play it all day. Its so fun, Thankyou for making such an awesome game. No flaws that I see. Absolutely incredible.

Hers one of my songs. I know its not great.

(AMAZING Fun)-ddu-sbr-gbr-gbH-gbH-e!!-cbr-gbr-
gbr-gbr-gdg-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-K,ki-wnL-cnM-
cnL-cnM-ahL-aeu-cix-chT-cix-a!!-cnL-c nM-cnL-cnM-cnL-cnM-cnL-cnM-cnT-Z-Z-Z-
Z-Z-Z-K,-xch-a!!-acH-a!!-adh-a!!-acG-
a!!-aaa-a!!-aca-a!!-aaa-a!!-aeU-a!!-c aa-a!!-aaN-a!!-aah-a!!-aaU-a!!-aaa-a!
!-aaN-a!!-aah-a!!-aaU-a!!-abX-c!!-Z-Z -Z-Z-Z-Z-G,-hnL-cnM-cnL-cnM-agV-anL-c nM-cnL-cnM-ahL-ahT-ajqiMix-ajqjUhT-aj qiMix-amy-cnL-cnM-cnL-cnM-cnL-cnM-cnL -cnM-cpm-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-K

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

ThAT IS Extremely amazing.

And how you got all of that information into one flash file... I dont even want to know!!! That is CRAZY!! Its like all the stuff were learnig in shcool, and then some. ITs extremely amazing, and even more amazing that you did this in flash!!! heh heh. thats the same music they use in spore. its funny. :)

Archery 8-Shot Archery 8-Shot

COOL!

I like it. AS3 is way to hard for me, and I congratualte you on your efforts. maybe its just my comp, but when I pressed play again, it didnt work. OH WELL!! Its still a great game, and I give you a 9 out of 10.

DiceMan2009 responds:

Heya. thank you for the positive feedback.

I was realy curious about that problem you said with the play again button... It works for me though so I'm not sure :(.

AS3 is kinda easy once you get your head around it... its just the difference between AS3 and AS2 is a steep jump. This game took me 2 weeks to do. Normally i could of got it done in a few days.

Awesome Mouse Maze V-1.5 Awesome Mouse Maze V-1.5

I beated THE WHOLE GAME!!! YAY!

it wasn't that hard. All I had to do was press alt and then click on the end!!! Yay! Sorry to spoil it... but it was a good game, ig give you that.