Abercity Abercity

Wow!

Daily fourth!! Better than anything i could have done... ever in my life as a matter of fact. I loved it, the battle at the end was epic and i loved it all. can't wait to see more from u.

--candyapplezero

DE_dust2 Outtakes DE_dust2 Outtakes

HEH!! Pretty funny.

That guy was stupid. Great animation, Hilarious!!! Keep up the good work!

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

Haha funny!!!

I like it a lot. Wow, thats crazy. HEHE!!!

OHH!! Im the 1600th comment!!!

Sugar Rush Sugar Rush

Wow!

This game is really great, Lots of fun, and it kept me occupied for a good while! (Not that I have much else to do right now :P) Great game though, keep it up!

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Just like the original.

Amazing. And the fact that this is your first flash game and it took you over a year to make, makes the game that much more great. May all flash creators learn from such a great game as this!

Great Job,

-candyapplezero

Platformer Tutorial Platformer Tutorial

Even if I just...

completely copy and paste the code on my player with exactly the same animations you asked for, if you jump with the right key down and keep moving with the right key down, he will continue to run in place when I let go (which doesn't look very good on a platformer). I like the tutorial, but please fix this bug! Why wont it work?!

Now you see me, now you don't Now you see me, now you don't

INTRO

your intro made me jump ten feet haha! my mind is f*cking blown!
i didnt think such a calm intro could turn into the heavy metal stuff you do; and still work!!!!!
Great stuff man, keep it up. PLZ :P

-Me

TheRealSam responds:

Ahahah yeah I can't remember how I got the idea to do such an intro, still it's pretty fun to hear ^^
Thanks a lot man, don't worry, more to come! :D

03 - Unblowuppable 03 - Unblowuppable

Very impressive.

Made me think of Bring Me the Horizon right away (besides the calm part). Very great! Put some screaming vocals in there, you've got an amazing song.

Brilliant work,

~candyapplezero

Blood Bath and Beyond Blood Bath and Beyond

Yes, i agree.

Though it is a really good song, it honestly sounds as though it were done on guitar hero, however, i really liked it, especially when it turned to an eerie keyboard type thing. Awesome!